This and that and you and me.

Eye opening.
Death, and this and that and you and me.
Don't take life and those whom you love around you for granted.
Say what you feel and do what you have a passion for.
Be with those who make you happy
Those who don't cause you stress, pain.

I am feeling more free then I have in awhile.
This is how life should be.
It is how my life will be.

Most nights out are fun, I am easily entertained
Satisfied with being with the ones that make me laugh.
(otherwise I am alone thinking, or being a homebody)
But tonight was different.
A carefree concert was exactly what I needed.
Not to mention the many laughs with Ri and Nome after...

Overall, today was refreshing.
These are times and feelings I don't want to forget,
because they reveal so much to me and what makes me happy.
Happiness is my goal, and what I stive to be everyday.

It's hard to put words with all of this, but
somehow, today changed my outlook...


Sarah Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment