Bell, Sarah Ruth Bell.

HI HELLO BLOGGER! SARAH RUTH BELL HERE AND I AM BACK AND FEELING INSPIRED AND READY. Riley Jo has recently got me feeling that itch to write to an audience. I am always writing, whether it be letters, notes, lists, journaling, generating and poems. But now, I am ready to do some of this public writing because it challenged me to have more tact while still being honest. I looked through some of my gOLDen posts circa 2009 and had some great laughs (and silly tweets) due to these discoveries of an angsty Sarah. BUT among some of these funnies, I found a few gems. I would like to start back up on blogger by sharing some old thoughts of mine.  
"Good weekend, it was, it was. Highlight was the drive across the whole valley with Kamille.  We were out jamming to tunes, talking, and trucking for more then three hours.. with no where to be!  In fact, trying to think back to all what we did is hard to remember, and as we got home Ashley thought we were slipped drugs or something. Personally, I think a witch cast a spell on us.  But that's a whole other story. Point being.. October ended magically." 

"If I were a month, I’d be July.
"As the new year of 2oo9 has started, I have realized I have grown as a person and soul more than I ever could expect myself to. I have had many ups and downs the past year. Through it all, my family has been there for me. And a few of my friends. And I am so very thankful for you all. All at the same time, though, I've felt very alone. But, all of this has made me a stronger girl. I now know that I am a one of a kind individual, and I believe everyone is, or at least should be. But it seems like everyone is becoming the same.. And as I realize all this, it makes me laugh. There are a few people, that I know, who have individuality. All the fake people have shown me who I don't want to be.. you. I want to be me. And that's what I am going to be. Stay true to myself. " 

This is a reminder for you and me to take time to think and create. Do what you love and like my sister always tells me, tomorrow is another day. 

I'M BACK AND FEELING MORE WIDE EYED / POCKET SIZED. 
XXX SARAH RUTH BELL 


Shout out to my favorite babes!


RILEY JO 
Twitter & Instagram: @rileyjothehoe
Blogger: http://rileyjustesen.blogspot.com/

AND 

Kamille "LUNA GOON" Lundeberg 
Twitter: @Lundeberger
Instagram: @klundeberger
Tumblr: http://lundeberger.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment